Thursday, September 11, 2008

GRETA ON THE GO

For a long time now, Greta has been asking when she will get to start "doing things" like Mali. What she means is taking classes, like Mali's dance class and violin lessons. I've been telling her she can start when Mali starts school. So, here we are, and it's time for Greta to have her own classes. She is taking gymnastics and soccer, and she reports that she does like them both. They are fun for her, and a good opportunity for her to practice not being by my side always (which she does fine with, actually). I took some pictures, but they are all from far away, so they will look blurry. I've decided to post them anyway. Here's Greta in action.



4 comments:

kristin said...

no way.

that is so cute.

of course she is old enough, it's just hard to believe.

gwama said...

I love the one with the balls!!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of Greta with her foot on the ball!

Claire said...

Can you imagine being a coach for 3 year olds? I would LOVE that job!