In my etsy shop are these felted slippers!
I have learned that having an etsy shop keeps me sane. Very important, I know. I don't know if it's the act of finishing a project, or the satisfaction of making something by hand, but something about the process is good for my mental health. I found this pattern for felted slippers, using felted wool sweaters and I kinda went nuts with it and started adapting it to all these different sizes. I wear my pair all. the. time. They are just what I want when I get up in the morning, and I don't want to take them off until I crawl under the covers at night. Here's a picture of my current stash. I love making them. Mark's even asked for a pair, and the girls got a pair each for Valentine's day.



5 comments:
You are amazing!!! I love them!!
Btw, I want to make booties for my little man. Do you have a pattern you love?? I'm thinking I'll go for a 6-9, 9-12 mo pattern.
(and I promise not to open my own etsy shop!!)
Thanks, AM.
My favorite baby bootie pattern is in Zoe Mellor's Nursery Knits. I've packed my copy away, or I would loan it to you. See if you can find it at the library.
BTW, if you'd open an etsy shop, that would only make me happy!
Great Katie!! Thanks!
Those are amazing! I love seeing everything that you make, and I'm so happy that you know how much you need to make those things! : )
I have that same pattern in a folder! Someday....
Post a Comment