Sunday, February 08, 2009

SLEEPING BOY

I am amazed at how this boy sometimes just falls asleep on his own. This doesn't happen always -- many times he needs lots of bouncing to encourage him to drift off. But, every once in a while, I'll be busy (usually in the kitchen) and he'll be laying on the floor, and I will suddenly notice that he's quieted down. I'll turn and see this: a sleeping boy, even though his sister is like this, running circles around him!


3 comments:

Claire said...

This kind of post makes me think of what my life will be like a year from now. That fury thing that Quinn is laying on look terribly comfy!

Carrie Snyder said...

Look at that beautiful baby!!! The third child gets really good at finding his/her own peaceful inner retreat.

kristin said...

oh, i remember this happening with eliza too.

i mourn that those days are over.

oh, bless you for enjoying them.