We're getting back to normal, now that Mark has started back full-force at school. The girls have settled back into playing together in their space (queen on the left, princess on the right).

It's nice to be back into the familiar, and we're also reminded that *vacation is over*.
Last night when I went to crawl into my side of the bed, I was again reminded that we are back to normal, finding Wilbur and his baby tucked in cozy, right where I belong. Greta continues to leave us surprises like this around the house.



3 comments:
I wish we could spend some days together! Abby misses your girls!
Jen CD
speaking of little surprises, I am missing several Heifer International animals from over the years. I'm not sure which. If you find any strange small stuffed animals (the buffalo is definately one,) please save them for me. Also I am missing LOTS of Jesus people. Have looked under everything, even the rug! I do realize this is to be expected, and has been going on for 30+ years, just keep your eyes open! The picture is WONDERFUL! Could you e- it to me, so I can HAVE it???
MISS YOU!!!!
Oh my how adorable! I love your orange wall and the black and white pictures. Lovely!
Post a Comment