Yes, it was so fun for me to try to fit socks to different people. These were for (from left to right): Ben, Abby, Lydia, Mali. The pattern is from Interweave Knits, I think the fall 2007 issue, and it's a toe-up pattern. Clearly, I loved the pattern, since I did it 6 times in all!
I actually played a little game to see if I could identify the proud new owners of these socks based on the pattern (and or the legs... like Greta's :) ). I got all of them correct except Ben.
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot Greta wasn't there and Greta didn't get socks (as she's not on the list on the previous comment). Oops. Well, I had fun nonetheless. :) Must've been the coffee taking charge or something.
6 comments:
I loooove the manly socks on the far left! Where is that pattern from??? They look so great!
Yes, it was so fun for me to try to fit socks to different people. These were for (from left to right): Ben, Abby, Lydia, Mali. The pattern is from Interweave Knits, I think the fall 2007 issue, and it's a toe-up pattern. Clearly, I loved the pattern, since I did it 6 times in all!
I actually played a little game to see if I could identify the proud new owners of these socks based on the pattern (and or the legs... like Greta's :) ). I got all of them correct except Ben.
well, it's confusing because the models are not the current owners!
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot Greta wasn't there and Greta didn't get socks (as she's not on the list on the previous comment). Oops. Well, I had fun nonetheless. :) Must've been the coffee taking charge or something.
We are enjoying them ALL! I want to learn how to do socks!
Jen CD
Post a Comment