Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ANY GUESSES?

I haven't done this for awhile -- the old picture guessing game. I just love this picture, and many of you will know who it is. So, go on and guess!

11 comments:

gwama said...

Is it great Aunt Amelia's daughter? The one that died in that train wreck? Why do you have a picture of her? What was her name? Miriam, wasn't it?

kclblogs said...

hahaha, no mom. you should start writing on your stories blog again. . .

Claire said...

I was just going to say, NICE TRY, BOBBIE!!! I know who this is!

AnnaMarie said...

I think this person looks like you, Katie.

And I looove Bobbie's stories. Bixel stories are golden. Do you know any about Crazy Aunt Margaret?

gwama said...

YUP.

Jen said...

I talk about Crazy Aunt Margaret in my class at Bethel....her legend lives on!

And I am always amazed at the people that remember Uncle James and Aunt Willow.....people that had them as teachers at Bethel.

Jen CD

AnnaMarie said...

When we were little, grandpa told us that he could fly in to trees Tuesdays, and sometimes Thursdays, but only once and only when no one was looking. We would be walking down the street and he would say, 'did you see it?' and we knew what had just happened.

Suze said...

well, i don't know who it is, but it looks like she comes from your mom's side of the family.

kristin said...

i asked micah who he thought it was and he went on a minute long rant of how it doesn't make sense and these games aren't fair because people will guess and the computer can't answer us and how will he ever know and on and on and on...

i told him it was you, not the computer, that you would tell us who it really is, and then i gave him a snack.

wow, the intensity.

kclblogs said...

AM, thanks for the reminder of Unc. James, and the common imaginative humor he shared with Grossmama (that story reminded me of her, too).

Jen, what a gift for you to have that kind of rooted reference in your KS life.

Suze, you're pretty darn warm.

Kristin, I imagined Micah, and realized . . . from a literal mind, his rant makes perfect sense! Does it remind you of Jerry? It kinda does me.

I'm keeping this guessing game on for a little while, even though I know many of you KNOW.

gwama said...

I just realized that I was wrong. The house in the back ground is Grandmother Heiks's house, and she never lived there while Miriam (was that her name?) was alive. I don't think. Now I am wondering if it might be a relative of Aunt Lillian. She lived right across the street from that house, you know. All of her life, right across the street from Uncle Bob.......anyhow - a Zimmerman neice?