I'm quite proud to say that Mali and I assembled a bookshelf and installed a new bathroom faucet today! Mali actually was quite a help, and she loved it! I think it was empowering for both of us to do that kind of work. Here are a couple pictures of it:


And this is the fairy house that we built yesterday together. Mali thought that maybe the rose petals would each be used as a bed for a fairy.

Greta has been saying funny things, as usual. When we were at camp, she heard us warn against poison ivy. She called it poison owie. Today, at our house, she walked along the edge of the path by the green weeds, and she pointed at one and said, "That's poison ouch."



4 comments:
and all that done in a fancy dress...spectacular! oh, this makes me miss the days of me and a young naomi...enjoy as you can...
I love to see her hammering in that dress! What a well rounded child. :)
oh, now my heart swells and eyes tear...did you know that fly, baby, fly is "my song?"
ahhhhhhhh, friend.
oh, yes, of course. that's one of the biggest reasons i love it so. . .
Post a Comment