
For about a year now, Greta has been mastering the art of stealing kitchen towels. She snags them whenever and wherever, and plays with them in many creative ways. They can entertain her for a long time! Her latest use for them is to wrap her body in them and pretend she's just gotten out of the shower. Other than the towel, her favorite outfit lately includes nothing but shoes.
Our favorite Greta phrases these days are "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can do it!" "I'm numping!!! (jumping)" and "I'm happy to see you, Uncle Paul."



3 comments:
Remember when Andy got a tea towel for the Christmas grab bag? It was his most precious belonging (and he still has it in his workshop!)
Very sweet.
Jen CD
that is so sweet about andy, too!
all i can think of is the silliness that greta and eliza would pull off together.
eliza's latest is the phrase, "_______ do it! ________ do it!" to let us know who did the offense.
thanks for the peek.
Without wishing this time away, I am so excited for Sophie to get to this magical age!
Post a Comment