And I almost fogot, an eye candy Friday post. Here's a big part of our togetherness -- Mali reading to Greta, teaching her not only about words and life but teaching her how to love books and how to build relationships.
HI there Katie.. Missing you and loving reading about you and your family. You posted one of my favorite soup recipe's of yours. I'll try to send you my new favorite choc. chip cookie recipe that is fantastic and easy to make with kids. I am busy with school and it is FREEZING here, bone chilling, nose numbing cold. Love you, Elisha
5 comments:
What at terrific shot! They are so luckly to have each other and so lucky to have you!
Love,
Jen CD
Thanks for the comments, Jen! It's good to know someone's reading.
glad you're reading, julie!
HI there Katie..
Missing you and loving reading about you and your family. You posted one of my favorite soup recipe's of yours. I'll try to send you my new favorite choc. chip cookie recipe that is fantastic and easy to make with kids. I am busy with school and it is FREEZING here, bone chilling, nose numbing cold.
Love you, Elisha
missing you and yours, too, Elisha.
love ~
Post a Comment