Monday, September 29, 2008

ART SHOW

Yesterday the girls painted for a long time. They were very specific with what they wanted to paint. It was a beautiful morning to be out on the deck painting. It was one of those moments when I realized how nice it was that I could clean up the kitchen while they "work" outside. Not for long. Soon I will be occupied with a babe!




Here is a record of their work:

Dora, by Greta



"All of the Jungle, but no characters" by Greta



"Mermaid with long hair" by Mali



"Mowgli and Shanti in the man village" by Greta



Vase of roses by Mali



Angel on top of a sparkling Christmas tree by Mali



Castle with steps and sparkling stars by Mali



Diego and Alicia in Africa by Greta

5 comments:

kristin said...

yes

gwama said...

Let's go to Hobby Lobby when I'm there a buy a stack of frames. These MUST be preserved!!!

Claire said...

I can't WAIT for Ben to get into painting! We have an easel waiting for Dec. 25. I love that first picture of them painting!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh how I hope you find a beautiful place in your home to display such awesome work!!

What wonderful big sisters the BOTH will be to the new little one!

Rachel said...

What artists!