Sunday, February 24, 2008

OUTDOOR THERAPY

Just when we were all about to drive each other mad, we headed outside -- why didn't I think of this earlier? A few berry-picking, fort-building, tree-climbing hours did so much for us. Now, the thought of coming in and ordering pizza seems cozy, rather than a last-ditch effort to stay sane.





5 comments:

Claire said...

I want to play outside for a few hours and order pizza, too!

Jen said...

You have a beautiful life! And for some reason these pictures REALLY reminded me of Hannah and Sara in their early years!

Jen CD

Suze said...

Duuuuuude, I think we need to move South.

kclblogs said...

I know there's a lot of northerners reading this blog, and I hesitate to post too many sunshiney pictures knowing you all are having an especially long and grueling winter. I don't want anyone to think I'm "rubbing it in." This time of year is prime time in the south, as far as I know. The early springtime is something no one can really complain about -- it's wonderful. The times that are hard are when it's cold, but no snow and worse -- when it's beastly hot!

So Suze and Claire, I'll be admiring you in the summertime and at the beginning of winter, when the weather beautiful in WI!

AnnaMarie said...

oooooh, envy!! Just a few miles north... just a few miles...