Friday, February 08, 2008

DONE!

I wish you could feel how soft these angora (on the left) booties are! They are made of angora and lambswool. I loved knitting them, because the feel of the yarn running through my fingers was soooooooo soft. There are a couple new babies in my life, so these will go to them. My dream of raising angora rabbits for yarn is encouraged when I knit with this yarn!

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh my!! How darling!

Suze said...

beautiful!
what's the pattern, BTW? i've made the "stay-on booties" from Knitting for Babies by Melanie Falick, and they are great; they really do stay on!

gwama said...

O Kate. They are beautiful. (as is your photography!)

I want to need to knit booties!

Rachel said...

Oh goodness, these are sweeeeeet...

kclblogs said...

this pattern is from zoe mellor's nursery knits (is that the one you gave me, suze, or was it the toddler one?)

Suze said...

I think i gave you the toddler one. I don't remember those booties. I noticed that you've made a few things from the toddler book, though (like Mali's ballet sweater, if I'm not mistaken), and they look so great! I'm glad you're using it.