Wednesday, October 17, 2007

5 YEAR OLD RULES

Mali has been telling me the "Rules of Life" lately, according to her. I'm sure I've forgotten some along the way, but I thought I would keep track of some of them here:

1. Children should not go on walks without their parents.
2. Coffee is not for kids.
3. Imaginations teach us about the world.
4. Imaginations teach us how to eat and dream.
5. Imaginations teach us how to use our energy.
6. You must think about what you are doing all the time.
7. You must always make sure your mom and dad know where you are.
8. You should never eat a plant unless you show your mom or dad.

3 comments:

gwama said...

WONDERFUL!! WONDERFUL!! Keep them on your fridge. On mine is:
"I give my word to: Do good as a daily practice,
Admit when I am wrong,
And keep the secrets of the order. It is signed by Ben, Wendy, Katie, and Jenny. The motto: God is Love;
Love is kindness;
Kindness is strength;
Strength is truth when used
wisely."

kristin said...

okay, i want all of these on my fridge now too.

AnnaMarie said...

I think Mali's rules apply to ALL!