About a year ago, right around the time we moved here, the baby Panda at the zoo was born. This weekend, we went to the Asian Sunset Safari at the zoo to celebrate her first year. We actually didn't go see the Pandas, because of the crowds, but we saw some Thai dancing that was beautiful, a Thai acrobat, the leopard and tiger, and a few other usuals. After the dance show was over, Mali scurried right over to pose in their picture with the dancers! I couldn't stop her, but I noticed there were other children in the picture, too. We ate dinner at a little Mexican place that is right around the corner from Atlanta Mennonite Fellowship, so we've been there a lot. It's become a favorite, and it's also right by the zoo.





3 comments:
was Mali scared of the big "Panda?"???????? sounds like a wonderful day.
Mali in that picture is maybe one of the sweetest things i have seen...what a wonderful dance piece to offer her...
Mali was not at all scared. .. she was like a magnet, drawn forcefully to that panda. I had to run after her to catch up!
Post a Comment