Monday, July 23, 2007

MORE GRETA WORDS

Greta loves to tell stories and have stories told to her at this stage. Since I still have limited online time, I'll just record a couple funny things she said today. We were eating at a restaurant, and she was trying to get out of the booth behind me. She said, "please will you excuse me? Open your back, so that I can come in!" Then as we were driving (heading to family camp), she was chattering on and on. She started telling a story that went like this:

G: It was a beautiful morning, and I woke up, and the elephant woke up, and the fireworks woke up.
K: and then what did you do?
G: we had breakfast together! the whole family!!
K: and what did you eat for breakfast?
G: slop, like Wilbur. Wilbur loves slop, and the fireworks are very very BIG!

No comments: