I can't even imagine. Sophie has her first ear infection, is teething like a fool, has a cold, and I think I've picked up a case of thrush. Yes, it is all as fun as it sounds!
My favorite day dream is going to a hotel all alone and taking a nap.
Good for you! Abby is just this week regularly staying in her bed.....so I share your joy! It has been a long time......9-10 years (do you count the time the baby wakes you up when you are pregnant or not?)
Congrats.....take it when you can bc there will still be times of awaken-ness.. (Andy still comes down to snuggle in the night).
3 comments:
I can't even imagine. Sophie has her first ear infection, is teething like a fool, has a cold, and I think I've picked up a case of thrush. Yes, it is all as fun as it sounds!
My favorite day dream is going to a hotel all alone and taking a nap.
Good for you! Abby is just this week regularly staying in her bed.....so I share your joy! It has been a long time......9-10 years (do you count the time the baby wakes you up when you are pregnant or not?)
Congrats.....take it when you can bc there will still be times of awaken-ness.. (Andy still comes down to snuggle in the night).
Jen CD
wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...i don't think i've done that yet with eliza...it's comin'!
Post a Comment