Monday, November 20, 2006

I know, I know, it's waaaaaaaaay too early to get a Christmas tree. But, we're leaving tomorrow and won't be home till after Christmas. Since we want to celebrate Christmas with some of Mark's family at home when we get back, this was our chance to decorate! So, here are some photos of our Christmas tree farm adventure yesterday. For obvious reasons, it's totally different than our Christmas tree farm experiences in Michigan! We got a Leyland Cypress -- very different than our usual Frasier fur.

Here's our tree after Mark and Mali cut it down:







Here's Katie with the girls, hunting for the right tree:







And here's Greta trying her first roasted marshmallow! As you can see, she was not at all thrilled about the sticky mess!

1 comment:

Jen said...

These look more like our experience in Kansas....especially the way you are dressed.....glad you are getting a tree anyway. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it, but then I am always glad I did!

Enjoy your trip!

Jen CD